|| Inside Sales Representative
||800 E Ross Ave, Cincinnati, OH 45217
Diehl Tool Steel is a specialty steel distributor that has operated locally since 1926. We are currently owned by Hitachi Metals America. We have resources of a global corporation, but the pleasant work environment of a small business. Due to rapid growth we’re looking for highly motivated Inside Sales Representative for our Cincinnati (St. Bernard), Ohio location.
Diehl Tool Steel is looking for another exceptional candidate who is interested in starting (or changing) their career with a forward thinking, rapidly growing company. To be successful with us, you will be a person of Great Character, High Integrity and possess compatible values. If you bring those, along with a desire and willingness to work hard, we will provide all the training you need.
*we do not require experience in our specific industry and provide all onsite training.
**We do require you take a drug test upon hire
***This is not commission based
|To support Diehl Steel’s growth of Tool Steel Sales while providing exceptional customer service. This position works directly with customers to find what they need, create solutions and ensure a smooth sales process, while providing direct support to outside sales personnel, regarding sales opportunities.
|· Provide exceptional customer service
· Understand customer needs and requirements
· Calculate and provide pricing to customers
· Process and close sales
· Maintain customer accounts
· Work with outside sales personnel to discover opportunities and generate interest in Diehl’s products
· Provide general knowledge on steel grades and products available
|Knowledge, Skills, & Education:
|· Excellent verbal and written communication skills
· Strong listening skills and phone presence
· Strong problem-solving skills and attention to detail
· Proficient in math
· Ability to multi-task, prioritize, and manage time effectively
· Basic ability to make decisions quickly and efficiently in a fast-paced environment
· Team oriented and self-directed
· Experience using Microsoft Excel, Word, PowerPoint, & Outlook
· BA/BS degree or equivalent
This job listing was created using Job Manager for WordPress, by Tom Townsend.